Sniper

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Thu Oct 24 14:11:30 PDT 2002

> How many "gangstas" are US Army-certified as proficient in
> the use of the
> M16 rifle?

I do not see many GIs parading with their M16 and shooting people (at least when not ordered to do so), but I see 'gangstas' doing that a lot in Bmore which has one of the highest homicides rates in the nation. A few days ago one of them fire-bomded a house near where I live to "punish" a woman who was interefering with his drug business (it was on the national news too). Sorry, my friend, but I have no sympathy for violent people. And because of them I do feel safer when I see folks in uniforms with M16s and all that gear nearby.

Wojtek