Clarifications

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Thu Oct 24 15:32:20 PDT 2002

Hey, I was a hippie in the Zippies (we put the Zip back in Yippie).

Once rode a roller coaster on acid...twice...we couldn't stand up after the first trip.

Was Washington editor for High Times magazine.

And I played the flute with Maggie and Terre Roche in the Village and jammed with Phil Ochs in my apartment while A.J. Weberman was writing about the vast JFK conspiracy in the next room. They had just been to a demonstration demanding the return of Kennedy's brain (in a jar) to the National Archive.

Does this make me an ardent anti-imperialist or a running dog hind leg lackey of American imperialism?

Inquiring minds want to know...

-Chip (really "John Foster" after you-know-who) Berlet