Clarifications

billbartlett at dodo.com.au billbartlett at dodo.com.au
Fri Oct 25 11:17:24 PDT 2002

Peter K. wrote:

>Where's the secret deputy mediator? Asleep at the wheel?

Christ, you people will believe anything. Think about it, what would be the point of appointing a *secret* stand-in? Obviously that was just a ruse, so as to keep us in line while Doug is otherwise engaged in carnal bliss. (While everyone on this list is just talking about it.)

No, there is no great Moderator in the sky to protect us.

If there was, He would be splitting His sides. I bet Doug will, if he can be bothered checking the archives, which I doubt.

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas