Is it sex? Or is it memorex?

H. Curtiss Leung hncl at panix.com
Thu Oct 24 17:28:48 PDT 2002

Kelley wondered:

> Would there be connections between bakers of apple pies and eaters of apple
> pies in a non-class society? Between providers and recipients of back
> massages? What, will we be getting to know them first, trading birthdays
> and zodiac signs, likes and dislikes, and then and only then can I give
> them my apple pie?
>
> If, in class society, two free subjects want sex with one another and they
> don't know each other and don't care to continue to have a relationship
> except enough to enjoy dinner, a movie, and fucking is it sex? Or is it
> memorex? What if they just drop their panties and have a good fuck?

Butter? Parkay? -- Curtiss

Age: As old as my tongue and a little older than my teeth Height: Yes. _Res extensa_, not _res cogitans_ Weight: Depends on gravity Mass: No, not Catholic, sorry Likes: None Dislikes: Everything, although Jonathan Franzen really pissed me off

when he wrote that nasty piece on Gaddis in the _New Yorker_

a couple of weeks back. Quote: "Nobody resents you more than somebody who's loved you."

(William Gaddis) Bra: None. Wears a camisole.