Clarifications

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Oct 28 17:11:16 PST 2002

Miles Jackson wrote:

>On Fri, 25 Oct 2002 billbartlett at dodo.com.au wrote:
>
>> No, there is no great Moderator in the sky to protect us.
>>
>> If there was, He would be splitting His sides. I bet Doug will, if he
>> can be bothered checking the archives, which I doubt.
>>
>> Bill Bartlett
>> Bracknell Tas
>
>I have to agree with Bill on this one. Why on earth would anybody
>stop having fun and fucking in Florence to rubberneck the traffic
>accident that is LBO lately?

I see that was an appalling intrusion by the space alien now that I'm reading through it. He's a destructive little prick. But you're right that the Internet cafes didn't hold much charm compared to the real thing, or another round of art consumption, so I didn't check in. I'm sorry it happened though.

Doug