Sniper

R rhisiart at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 24 20:42:03 PDT 2002

without understating the tragedy of the people (their loved ones, families and so forth) our "made in the USA" sniper is gunning down, i have to say he, she, it has terrible taste in victims. here the sniper sits in Washington, DC, hotbed of redneck, far right politicians and other evils, and all he shoots is ordinary civilians. what a waste.