enemies

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Fri Oct 25 07:54:04 PDT 2002

> I gather from quotations by you and others that Dennis P is
> obsessive/compulsive in regard to Yoshie & me. Sad.
>
> Carrol

No, not terribly. But I do find the likes of you and Yoshie to be fascinating and sickening at the same time; and since your views find their way into my mailbox, I feel I have the right to respond.

However, I like this high handed/self pity combo you have worked out -- "I'm above the fray but please don't attack me or hold me to stated opinions or actions."

If you had your way, LBO would consist of little more than arcane discussions of post-sexist maneuverings in late capitalist society from a Marxist/Leninist perspective, or some related babble that supposedly passes for "radical" thought.

DP