sex and the left

Liza Featherstone lfeather32 at erols.com
Thu Oct 31 09:39:18 PST 2002

But Kelley, if you went through with it, I think you got rooked, because he wanted you to pay HIM, while lots of guys would pay you to let them serve you. I am disappointed, though, to hear about the low quality of the work. This free labor source of well-off male bottoms was one I'd long been hoping to exploit...

Liza