the anti sex left

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 31 14:03:12 PST 2002

I mean, even if you have unprotected anal sex with a positive partner (and you're the bottom), your chance of actually being infected is about 1%. That's if your partner is infected and you're doing the highest risk sexual activity we know of. ... Christian --- This is what has always baffled me about HIV-infection rates in Africa. Considering the very low incidence of transmission, how on Earth are all these people catching HIV? It just doesn't seem intutively possible. I don't even think bathhouse frequenters in the US in the early 80s had an incidence as high as is reported in South Africa and Uganda. What accounts for this?

_________________________________________________________________ Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.  Try MSN! http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/2monthsfree.asp