query

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema crdbronx at erols.com
Sun Sep 1 19:36:00 PDT 2002

I just sent you a query about using IBIDEM to form a file of notes to index in Orbis. I just discovered what may be part of the problem. Namely that when I go to set up the document style in IBIDEM, the “Citation Style for Current Document” dialog box doesn’t include my IBIDEM database in the list of short names. I can open it in the file menu, have added entries to it, have maintained it, etc.

This may be an artifact of the problem I had a few months ago, with which you helped me, in bringing my database over from NB DOS. Any thoughts?

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema