the smartest fascist?

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Wed Sep 4 22:27:10 PDT 2002

So Carrol. You know I don't know much about history. But I have read that Musselini(er, whatever) guy's quote many times, that facism is the convergence of corporations and THE State. It seems to me that that is what we're dealing with, is it not? Now. Ain't that facism? If not, pls 'splain. ----- Original Message ----- From: Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 9:57 PM Subject: Re: the smartest fascist?