AFA pissed at O'Reilly

clifford_staples at und.nodak.edu clifford_staples at und.nodak.edu
Thu Sep 5 18:49:44 PDT 2002

Done. This afternoon. I also suggested that if he abandoned the WWF format and was willing to book me I might watch the show. Okay, that's not a promise I would keep, but it's a pretty safe bluff.

Cliff Staples

----- Original Message ----- From: R <rhisiart at earthlink.net> Date: Thursday, September 5, 2002 6:44 pm Subject: Re: AFA pissed at O'Reilly