The Crimes of Empire?

Charles Jannuzi b_rieux at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 6 20:00:34 PDT 2002

>>I had thought that the Arab states and the PLO
made it clear back in 1976 that, in their eyes, Israel was not a "state". "States" have rights to live in peace within secure and recognized borders. "Zionist entities" do not. Am I misremembering the history, or is Chomsky lying to us? Brad DeLong<<

I'm sure Chomsky is lying directly to you, personally, Brad, but also that you remember very little history most of the time. That's the way I read the phenomenology of this little eddy in the current of thoughts.

CJ