Mein Kampf a winner with big parties

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Mon Sep 9 08:08:05 PDT 2002

I work with a woman who's son is a writer for The Washington Times(I just realized I haven't even bothered to know her last name). He and his wife do the whole alternative liberal life-style thing. Vegan. I think she's big in writing about breast feeding. Yesterday the women told me he's running for state congress in Mass. on the Green Party ticket.

Does one apply to join a political party in the US? I wonder what sort of questions are asked on E. applications or if this was just stuff he volunteered on a form that is usually not read other than entering vitals into a database?

----- Original Message ----- From: Grant Lee <grantlee at iinet.net.au> To: LBO-Talk <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 5:55 AM Subject: Mein Kampf a winner with big parties

www.flensburg-online.de/diverses/bewerbung-bei-parteien-mit-hitler-zitaten.h