dangerous men

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Tue Sep 10 09:41:03 PDT 2002

At 11:32 AM 9/10/2002 -0700, luke wrote:

>Come on, Wojtek--I'm sure you know likes generally end up with likes. I've
>yet to meet an intelligent woman matched up with a genuine imbecile
>(although I'm sure it happens occasionally).

I think it is more common than commonly thought, especially outside university circles. My common experience at social gatherings is that I end up chatting with women rather than men, because the latter tend to be half-wits incapable of talking about anything but sports, money, and sex. At least with women you can talk about something else. That demonstrates that women of at least average intelligence often end up with morons. The main reason I can think of is the abundant supply of the latter so for an average female the choice if often between an asshole or being alone.

wojtek