On the Unpopularity of Leftish TV shows

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Tue Sep 10 10:00:36 PDT 2002

If Moyer's is off the air, it isn't because he was boring. I just don't buy it. Some rightwing jerk-off somewhere in government, got to PBS management and had him pulled. It was either that or the combination of poor ratings, slightly liberal reporting and complaints from corporate sponsors together with political pressure. Gotta be.

If boring was a hazard to PBS programming....I mean shit there wouldn't be a PBS network. Come on. They routinely broadcast twenty year old UK crap on the royal family for christsakes, like it was news.

Naw, there's a rat in there somewhere.

Chuck Grimes