Virtual enemies

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Tue Sep 10 14:34:15 PDT 2002

At 05:07 PM 09/10/2002 -0400, Doug wrote:
>Fucking hell, I don't think "we" should stop them. I'm merely
>impersonating someone who might for argument's sake.

What boggles my mind these days is headline after headline after headline proclaiming the "fact" that Iraq might be able to develop WMD. Surely, it calls for a special level of idiocy to go to war on the basis that you've proved that it's possible for your enemy to arm itself.

"Your honor, I had to kill my wife as she was fully capable of buying a gun and killing me first..."

????

Joanna