repent!

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Wed Sep 11 20:55:40 PDT 2002

But of course, Doug of the La-bo-sters is present and accounted for, and that's all that matters. And for that we are grateful.

Signed, Paula, who just wait-upon a restaurant full of people who had just left a memorial service at the mega-church next door who had just listened to an address by Oliver North(and so feeling especially grateful). You should see his tour bus.(Military.com, Radio America, painted on the dark-brown outside) Long before these people(mostly young, lotsa rude, at first) showed up, his driver came in for a sandwich to go and mentioned that the Secret Service was on the bus. Gianna, the Italian shark told me to calm down when I wondered why tax dollars were paying to protect Oliver North. ----- Original Message ----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 8:09 PM Subject: repent!