repent!

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall_2 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 21:49:26 PDT 2002

The two major sins left off are the sin of posting in HTML and the sin of forwarding messages with multiple

For the listserv I run, there is always the sin of people complaining that their announcement wasn't approved by me the second they sent it to the list....boy that irks me! Oh and of course theres the sin of complaining that I didn't approve a message announcing a meeting of the Green Party, the Marxist-Leninist party, the IAC meetings, ect...but I digress...

===== Kevin Dean Buffalo, NY ICQ: 8616001 AIM: KDean75206 Buffalo Activist Network http://www.buffaloactivist.net http://www.yaysoft.com