Anniversary

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Thu Sep 12 09:14:46 PDT 2002

> but in any event, methinks thou dost protest too much. it keeps coming
down to
> who's a threat to us or has done damage to us. this white man's burden
thing
> is just a facade, and deep down i think you know it.

Protest too much? I merely answered your post (and you never addressed how the various nationalisms would be dealt with post-invasion). If you don't like my response, so be it. Personally I think the world would be much better off minus Saddam, and hope that his own people do him Mussolini style.

DP