Money transfers Info Query

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Thu Sep 12 12:15:13 PDT 2002

Hi All

I am new to this list. I have a query, and I am sort of hoping for references to published studies or good sources of data.

I am looking for some info about the economics of money transfer services. At a macro level, these services are huge sources of currency transfer to many economies around the world. At a micro level, there turn out to be some big consumer protection issues and other concerns.

The state of WA is working on legislation to regulate money transfer services. I have gotten curious about several points and I am looking around for data or published articles that might shed light on this subject.

Thanks in advance for your help.

DoreneC -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20020912/e3db9d62/attachment.htm>