Cooper on the anniversary

Charles Jannuzi b_rieux at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 14 07:55:03 PDT 2002

>>Not that I'm endorsing Cooper's standard
up-tilted nose approach to matters, but I think a "plague on both your houses" is healthy, independent. And remember how some of the left reacted while the rubble was still smoking -- waving fists and chanting "No War!" That dreadful

ANSWER rally some weeks after the attacks summed it up for me --very little if any sympathy for the dead and their loved ones; plenty of Correct posturing for hours on end. Fuck them. DP<<

Hey there, new model Dennis P., like don't get nasty, o.k.? Chill out. Go look at a raked gravel garden--like you used to advise me. Meanwhile, we'll all ponder your analysis and perhaps realize, oh,yes, this is why all those leftists were turned out of office, given the boot, relieved of all leadership decisions, impeached for the treasonous scum they are, and the true man of the hour, George Bush the Lesser, rose up to meet history. I'm ready to nominate him for man of this century, because I doubt if we are going to make it too far into this one anyway. And I should think that thousands, no tens of thousands, should just be rounded up and sent off to Cuba (the US controlled part of it that is) for thinking impure thoughts about the US getting holy revenge for the sacred dead of 9-11. I shudder to think what thoughts these people have got away with so far. Still shuddering, still shuddering....oh, no, I think I've wet myself.

CJ