why we are so weak

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Mon Sep 16 15:58:46 PDT 2002

sorry to have to mention this, but, is that remark just a callous joke. or some life-syle comment we'd all like to hear more about? or just a nasty remark, deserverd or not, or............what? I mean does anyone go down to M. for a life-stye choice. I can't believe that, then it would justify my cheapness in donateing to anyone anymore.