Afghan war dead

Marc Rodrigues cuito61 at onebox.com
Sat Sep 14 18:55:12 PDT 2002

>You kid yourself. Imagine if all 4 planes had hit
>the Pentagon and CIA. Then Petieboy, you'd have
>seen some real vengeance.

frankly, i wish that would have happened instead. one, for obvious reasons that a lot fewer and certainly less "innocent" people would have been killed, but also because i dont think it would have illicited this "america is the greatest thing ever, lets all hate sand n-words, human suffering and pain did not exist before 9/11, we can all forget the actions of the u.s. abroad (as if we havent done so already), the world has to stop on its axis because we suffered what is really a relatively small tragedy, let's go bomb the world in memory of the thousands killed" reactionary idiocy on a global scale.

i often wonder, for the sake of wondering, what would the reaction have been if terrorists flew planes into a couple of high rise public housing complexes, killing a similar amount of people? i'm willing to bet probably nothing (relatively speaking).

--- Marc Rodrigues Voicemail: 866.206.9067 x4217 Students for a Free Society: http://qcsfs.tripod.com

"Why should there be one standard for one country, especially because it is black, and another one for another country, Israel, that is white?.. the attitude of the United States of America is a threat to world peace." -Nelson Mandela