Terror and Counter-Terror Re: Anniversary

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sun Sep 15 22:37:38 PDT 2002

DP wrote:

>I've always wondered how I would react if the US itself were attacked and
>thousands (or more) were killed.

US leftists can study how leftists in other nations reacted to terror (by other leftists, nationalists, religious fundamentalists, etc.) and counter-terror (by the state), e.g. in Algeria, Argentina, England, India, Israel, Peru, Sri Lanka, etc. We can learn from their successes and failures. -- Yoshie