Mao is Dead -- Be Like Him!

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Thu Sep 19 08:46:12 PDT 2002

>Windy Storm (unfortunate tag) . . .

> jks

Sounds like a stripper I once saw in my early 20s in some Jersey dive near the boardwalk. She had no natural rhythm and forced herself to appear sultry and alluring amid trashy disco music, peeling wallpaper, faded beer signs, warped wood paneling and a bartender with one eye.

Is it me or are Maoists just totally fucked in the head? I mean, you've got Mao, a fat, mass murdering megalomaniac who passed venereal disease on to a number of young women, Pol Pot, a Year Zero Nazi whose accomplishments are well known, and the good folks of Peru's Shining Path. Not the best advertisement for "world revolution" by any stretch -- unless you like being ruled by murderous, diseased egomaniacs.

DP