Sandinista!

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall_2 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 20 11:48:51 PDT 2002

Of course, Josh White was pulled in front of the HUAC and made to testify against his friends...Pretty pro-USA this guy, or so it would seem in front of HUAC...I wasn't alive back then so I dunno if I should condemn people for this, pressures to testify, ect....: Here are some of his statments:

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/USAwhiteJ.htm