Lefty despair

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Sun Sep 22 08:49:30 PDT 2002

> Don't bother whipping out the street cred. Yoshie will just call you a
liar
> on a e-list. Somehow, doing union organizing, abortion clinic defense,
> anti-war protesting over the course of 15 years is too much to have
> realistically accomplished. @@

> Kelley

I'd rather not, actually. Those who knew me back in the day know what I did, and I them. But it seems that every once in a while this comes up, and if it's aimed at me, I'll fill the questioner in, if necessary.

Being called a liar by the deluded means nothing to me. In fact, I find it kinda funny.

DP