Lefty Despair and Re: More Michael Parenti Re: DeservingAmericans

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Mon Sep 23 10:14:28 PDT 2002

> >But trying to turn a pudgy, ill-kept, heavy
> >drinking, cheap cigar smoking, cheating husband into some kind of
timeless
> >prophet is in my view a waste of time ...
>
> Based on those attributes, though, you could sure turn Marx into a great
> county western song.
>
> Carl

I'm just no good, honey, Y'can't trust me at all. I'm terrible with money, And I drink until I fall.

But there's one thing I do know, It's as true as truth can get, The capitalists will have to go 'Fore the masses are content.

Call me a drunk. Call me a bum. I screw the maid in our spare bunk. My beard is full of crumbs.

But someday this won't matter. Once the workers lose their chains. The bourgeoisie will scatter. Taking with them ill-gotten gains.

The state will dissolve soon after, And the people will be free. But this ale has filled my bladder, And I gotta take a pee.

"A Specter Is Haunting Our Home."

DP