Lefty despair

JBrown72073 at cs.com JBrown72073 at cs.com
Mon Sep 23 20:45:48 PDT 2002

Yoshie wrote:
>I'm not sure which Nation piece you are talking about.

Ah jeez, the archives freeze up my feeble little mac. 'The Men from JINSA,' or something. 'bout a month ago. Heirs to the Committee on the Present Danger.

>On the matter
>of small business, I happen to agree with Doug, but we have to
>realize that the Small Business Is Beautiful crowd probably don't
>share Doug's political goal, theory, etc., so, within their theory
>and in terms of their goal, it may make sense to prefer small
>business to big business (it all depends on what sort of society you
>want and how you want to get there). From their point of view, no
>doubt our outlook on small business looks dogmatic.

Well, I'd like to be told when my goals are screwed up. Do you really think most arguments like this are (a) clashes of immutable dogma or (b) clashes of irreconcilable interests?

Jenny Brown