Will The Real March Please Stand Up?

rickling at softhome.net rickling at softhome.net
Tue Sep 24 14:11:51 PDT 2002

If you click on the "Trade and Globalization" link on the EPI's homepage, you won't see the word Iraq either. Foolishness in the extreme?

Also, you must have missed the following:

We furthermore demand that the United States government, the largest shareholder and most influential government in the World Bank and IMF, adopt the above demands, and work vigorously to compel the World Bank and IMF to implement them.

http://sept.globalizethis.org/article.php?id=34

mark