Good prose. Was Re: Lefty despair

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 24 14:49:09 PDT 2002

Having less time, I read The Economist for the same combination of brisk prose and generally reliable facts in a cheeky right wing wrapping. Btw The Economist used to have Isaac Deutscher as its Russia and East Euro editor! Now that's self-confidence for you. Their Russia people haven't been as good since, but then they had nowhere to go but down, eh?

jks