Election Night Projections - Cover For Vote Rigging Since 1964?

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Sep 24 23:22:46 PDT 2002

Jeesh, Commondreams recommending as a credible source www.Votescam.com !!! http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&num=30&q=link:HI9El5VSjToC:www.votescam.com/ (pgs. that link to votescam. Choice examples from those, Constitution.org, militia conspiranoia, sweetliberty.org, whose webmaster I wrote a few years ago to tell her that George Lincoln Rockwell, on her website was a leading American Nazi, and NewNetizen, full of racist crap.)

VOTESCAM.COM: The Stealing of America Skip Intro. Description: The official web site for the book 'Votescam: The Stealing of America' by James & Kenneth Collier... Category: Society > Issues > Conspiracy > Crimes & Coverups

Several years ago I had some e-mail exchanges with the far right fellow who runs that website, after I saw him use C.W. Mills term , "power elite." Recommended he read Bill Domhoff. He has ads weekly in The Spotlight and it's successor, http://www.americanfreepress.net/ . Collier is under the delusion, which he defended in his e-mails to me, that the US Ruling Class and it's pundit flacks are "Trotskyites."

An example of Votescam research... http://www.networkamerica.org/redhotnews.htm Did I say Big 5 TV networks? Yes. FOX Cable News has joined the consortium animating Voter News Service. No big surprise. Rupert Murdoch, who is behind FOX network, is a New World Order operative and funds that phony, Trotskyite "conservative, Bill Kristol of The Weekly Standard (started with $10 million from Murdock.)

Well, Bill's Dad, William was once a Trot. Think Collier is cribbing from this Sam Francis article http://www.thenewamerican.com/tna/1996/vo12no16/vo12no16_invasion.htm in The New American from the John Birch Society.

Michael Pugliese