Election Night Projections - Cover For Vote Rigging Since 1964?

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Wed Sep 25 08:38:34 PDT 2002

This sort of thinking is all over the Gold Buggie world. Anyone they don't agree with is a commie, even if that person is totally, obviously(to anyone with half a brain), UN-left. Like they hate the idea of a New World Order machine flying black helicoptors but they support the factory the produces the black helicoptors. Fifty years of Anti-communist hysteria has really paid off. ----- Original Message ----- From: Michael Pugliese <debsian at pacbell.net> To: lbo-talk <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 2:22 AM Subject: Re: Election Night Projections - Cover For Vote Rigging Since 1964?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&num=30&q=link:HI9El 5VSjToC:www.votescam.com/
> (pgs. that link to votescam. Choice examples from those, Constitution.org,
militia conspiranoia,
> sweetliberty.org, whose webmaster I wrote a few years ago to tell her that
George Lincoln Rockwell,
> on her website was a leading American Nazi, and NewNetizen, full of racist
crap.)

> VOTESCAM.COM: The Stealing of America
> Skip Intro.
America' by James &
> Kenneth Collier...
> Category: Society > Issues > Conspiracy > Crimes & Coverups
>
> Several years ago I had some e-mail exchanges with the far right fellow
who runs that website,
> after I saw him use C.W. Mills term , "power elite." Recommended he read
Bill Domhoff. He has ads
http://www.americanfreepress.net/ . Collier is under the
> delusion, which he defended in his e-mails to me, that the US Ruling Class
and it's pundit flacks are
> "Trotskyites."
>
> An example of Votescam research...
> http://www.networkamerica.org/redhotnews.htm
> Did I say Big 5 TV networks? Yes. FOX Cable News has joined the consortium
animating Voter News
> Service. No big surprise. Rupert Murdoch, who is behind FOX network, is a
New World Order operative
> and funds that phony, Trotskyite "conservative, Bill Kristol of The Weekly
Standard (started with $10

http://www.thenewamerican.com/tna/1996/vo12no16/vo12no16_invasion.htm