Lefty Despair and Re: More Michael Parenti Re: Deserving Americans

Tahir Wood twood at uwc.ac.za
Wed Sep 25 00:38:51 PDT 2002

Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 10:00:49 -0400 From: Dennis Perrin <dperrin at comcast.net> Subject: Re: Lefty Despair and Re: More Michael Parenti Re: Deserving Americans

Hmmm, I could have sworn that there were, and remain, some communist states. In name only? Not actual exisiting? Whatever.

If you don't like what I have to say, why engage me?

DP

Tahir: The trouble is that this type of response merely shows that you've got fuckall to say. Why engage with you? Well that's the most pertinent point you've raised so far. Why engage with someone who criticises Marx from a perspective that is informed mainly by hanging out with a few Trots for a while, who claims to be an anarchist yet doesn't even know that anarchism stands for communism and that both anarchism and marxism aim for the abolition of the state. Someone who it turns out supports the bombing of third world countries by the US, while claiming to be anti-statist. Dennis, let's face it you're a rightwinger by any sort of leftist standards. And you've demonstrated amply that your only real motivation here is your animus towards the left. Ciao Tahir