Samuel Konkin III

michael pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Sep 26 15:03:01 PDT 2002

Sad to say Doug, Konkin has written articles for the Holocaust Denialists at the Journal of Historical Review of the IHR. can't cut and paste the URL's for you here where I am at SFPL. Just do a google, "Konkin Journal of Historical Review." And then add my last name, "Pugliese, " to the search box and you'll see a letter I sent to Paul Buhle and Eric Garris of antiwar.com, after I found a review by Konkin of Buhle's book from the 80's, revising his thesis on US marxism at U, Wisc., Madison.

BTW, the paleo-cons at Chronicles, in the newest issue I just got this morning in the mail review Buhle and wagner's new book on the Hollywood Popular Front Communists. Other articles of notes there, Srjda Trifkovic and Sam Francis (who cited Bill Domhoff a few issues ago) on the Iraq war. Michael, the Menschevik (sic.) P.P.S. Maybe Raimondo's bio of Murray Rothbard would interest you?