ANyone heard about Putin's statement?

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Thu Sep 26 15:54:29 PDT 2002

The satellite rebroadcast of Russian news that airs on local cable developed mysterious extreme technical difficulties (black screen, no audio) right during the reception of the ambassadors where Putin made his statement. The only part I heard before the technical difficulties was along the lines of "resolve the problem diplomatically."

Conspiracy or....?

DoreneC