Hitch's nervous breakdown

steve philion philion at hawaii.edu
Thu Sep 26 17:49:35 PDT 2002

On the matter of his support for international nihilism, I have already written my memoir of Abu Nidal, the murderous saboteur of the Palestinian cause ["Minority Report," September 16]. I have also interviewed the senior Czech official who investigated the case of Mohamed Atta's visit to Prague. This same official had served a deportation order on Ahmed Al-Ani, the Iraqi secret policeman who, working under diplomatic cover, was caught red-handed in a plan to blow up Radio Free Iraq, which transmits from Czech soil. It was, I was told (and this by someone very skeptical of Plan Bush), "70 percent likely" that Atta came to Prague to meet Al-Ani. Seventy percent is not conclusive, but nor is it really tolerable.

--quick, someone call Condi, Hitch has got the goods on Saddam and Al Qaeda. Or Hitch is having a nervous breakdown...hard to call this one... -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20020926/0863fba3/attachment.htm>