Max's Guide for the Perplexed

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Sun Sep 29 13:34:11 PDT 2002

I noticed the following about yesterday's DC demos, info presented without comment:

--You could get to www.globalizethis.org from the Metro DC police dept website. I got to the DC pOlice site from an online news report. (Not surprisingly, there were significant differences in accounts of events and general spin.)

--a big chunk of yesterday's rally was broadcast with full captioning on CSPAN last evening Seattle time.

--There were some very good speakers.

--I did not hear all of Ralph Nader's speech, but I did wonder whether we can do better for a slogan than "We must broaden our circles of influence."

DoreneC