Anti-Imperialism 101 Re: Hitchens quits Nation

Nathan Newman nathan at newman.org
Sun Sep 29 14:10:52 PDT 2002

Ah yes- John makes my point-- even where someone agrees on the issue of opposing the war, they are insulted.

And folks wonder why the left keeps losing allies. Which is where this discussion started.

-- Nathan

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Mage" <jmage at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2002 4:50 PM Subject: Re: Anti-Imperialism 101 Re: Hitchens quits Nation