unusual headline concerning UNESCO

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Sun Sep 29 18:47:39 PDT 2002

``Now, he believes, with the United States soon to return to the organization's headquarters here, Unesco can at last turn its energies away from internal overhaul toward tackling critical educational, environmental and cultural problems...'' [NYT, 9/29/2002, fwd Peter K]

Just creepy.

Imagine Christian fundamentalists with their stubby pink fingers poking around in the warm little crotches of somebody else's public education and culture. Can you feel God's love, honey?

``a symbol of our commitment to human dignity...'' huh?

The way I see the US looking at UNESCO is this: one underfed, skinny little whore paid to roll over for the US's big, fat, ugly old sodomizing ritual---a few dollars, a little sweet talk and kissing followed by deep ripping and tearing. There you go sweety, now didn't that feel good?

Perhaps Matsuura is well meaning but he must be naive if he thinks the US capital rhinoceros will make a nice playmate.

Chuck Grimes