The nature of anarchism (Lefty Despair etc.)

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 30 20:06:15 PDT 2002

> > You can't impose barbarism and poverty on humanity in the name--so
> > called--of freedom.
>
>Nothing is going to be imposed by anarchists; unlike democracy,
>so-called, anarchy can't be imposed.

Nor can democracy, not a credible version.

>By the way, I did not sign on to your, or anyone else's,
>Hobbesian view that the State is the only alternative to
>barbarism and poverty. It may be, but that has not been
>proved.

I just said you didn't dispute it. I would like to hear how public goods are provided for under anarchy.

jks

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx