Workers of the world...relax

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 30 20:11:09 PDT 2002

>You really should read London's book Justin, he explains that he also
>started out with the same work ethic as you are afflicted with, the same
>manly pride in giving a fair days work for a fair day's pay, he swallowed
>the whole thing hook line and sinker.

Don't assume I haven't read it. And don't presume to diagnose my motivations, which aren't what you describe at all. I don't like work to be fair to my employer, but because I mainly like what I do, and I enjoy solving challenging problems in an elegant and craftsmanlike way. It's an utterly Marxian motivational set.

jks

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx