[lbo-talk] Atlantic Monthly Editor Killed in Iraq

eric dorkin eric_dorkin at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 10:09:02 PST 2003

I the only way the Right can lose is by dying, then the Left already has lost.

Chuck0 <chuck at mutualaid.org> wrote:Dennis Perrin wrote:

>Yes Chuck -- I know how you love shit like this. Very "anarchistic." But
>please note that Kelly was rightwing propagandist and that's all. So far as
>I know he never personally killed or raped anyone, nor did he drop napalm on
>peasants or fly airliners into crowded buildings. Let's keep things in
>perspective.

This has nothing to do with being "anarchistic." This has to do with a commissar to American power and finance who wrote words in the largest ciruclation paper in my city against my comrades and fellow activists. Kelly was not a major league bad guy, but he was a scumbag servant to power who directly tried to interfere with the work that my friends and I do in Washington.

Kelly was not some right wing nut job who wrote for a fringe magazine that nobody reads. He was a right wing propagandist for a major U.S. newspaper.

Chuck0