[lbo-talk] What History Will Remember

eric dorkin eric_dorkin at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 04:56:30 PDT 2003

as you know, that very much depends on who writes the history.....I think history will not record this event as poorly as you think....hell, the invasion of Panama was different only in degree and it is a footnote at best....there will be "unofficial" histories of course......

Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> wrote:At 12:02 AM -0400 4/7/03, Chip Berlet wrote:
>And if, through some horrid quirk of fate,
>your type of revolution ever took power,
>you would dance on my grave,
>and the grave of all who criticized your lust for power,
>and your zeal for absolute domination,
>and your thrill at the certainty of your cause.
>The masculinist apocalypse dreams of blood.
>No matter what flag is raised over the carnage,
>The stench is what history remembers.

You know, Chip, our fecklessness in the face of absolute domination and the stench of carnage caused by it is what history will remember. -- Yoshie

* Calendar of Events in Columbus: