[lbo-talk] Query

RE earnest at tallynet.com
Mon Apr 7 17:33:48 PDT 2003

Jean Pyle. "Sex, Maids, and Export Processing: Gendered Global Production Networks," in The International Journal of Politics, Culture, and Society. Vol. 15, No. 1 (2001).

: There have been many accounts published in the last few years in the
: international 'trade' in women (mostly I believe from Thailand & Eastern
: Europe, to quite a few nations), but I can't recall a specific source
: right now. Has someone posted on this list on the matter? If not, can
: anyone suggest a web site, or a publication?
:
: