[lbo-talk] That giant sucking sound ...

loupaulsen at attbi.com loupaulsen at attbi.com
Wed Apr 9 12:11:21 PDT 2003

You want to give credit to 19th century anarchists for 'discovering' that 'civil society' can oppose the state, which was well known in the last century of the Roman republic, and arguably for that matter at the time of the "demagogues" and "tyrants" of the Greek city-states? :-) It's amazing to me that when anarchists lag along 2300+ years after demagogic analysis and activity....

lp