[lbo-talk] That giant sucking sound ...

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Wed Apr 9 13:14:49 PDT 2003

Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:

>Hence my counsel to to the peace and other movement organizing on this
>list and elsewhere. Do not fool yourself that you can turn around
>the machinery of the state by your dedication and a few clever tricks.
>That is an illusion of a pauper trying to outwit the slot machine. Wait
>unil the beast is seriously wounded and only then move for the kill.
>But until that happens do not put your fingers in the gears, albeit some
>sand would not hurt.

Spoken like a true leftist who waits for history "to happen," instead of going out there and making history happen.

You can sit around here waiting for the perfect time to strike. Meanwhile, me and my anarchist buddies (and anybody who wants to join us) are going to go out and make shit happen.

Seattle didn't happen by people sitting around waiting for the "perfect moment."

Chuck0