[lbo-talk] Kinder, Kuche, Kirche

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Thu Apr 10 07:08:05 PDT 2003

Kelley:
> unfortunately for them, I don't have intimate experience with
> a good chunk
> of the male population. but, with those that i've had
> experience with, the
> control they wish to exercise really isn't about wanting
> their broads to
> stay home.

You do not need intimate experience, Kelley. Knowing the number of broads staying with the Kinder in the Kueche despite dismal family finances will suffice. However, I take your point that it is not about staying home - or rather that staying home is the means rather than an end - the latter being keeping other cocks away from their broads.

Wojtek