[lbo-talk] Fwd: Re: Statues in Baghdad

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Apr 11 11:19:26 PDT 2003

------- Forwarded message ------- From: Harald Beyer-Arnesen <haraldba at online.no> To: aut-op-sy at lists.village.virginia.edu Subject: Re: AUT: "Anarchy" in Iraq. Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:57:08 +0200

-- Michael Pugliese

"Without knowing that we knew nothing, we went on talking without listening to each other. Sometimes we flattered and praised each other, understanding that we would be flattered and praised in return. Other times we abused and shouted at each other, as if we were in a madhouse." -Tolstoy